Microneedling with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)Regular price $1,950.00 Sale price $1,275.00
- Provider determines eligibility during consultation
- Best for Fitzpatrick Skin types I, II, III or IV
- Typical treatment areas for Microneedling with PRP: Full face, neck, chest or scars
- Redeemable at all our locations
Appointment and Consultation by provider required
Non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided
Standard cancellation policy applies
Valid only for option purchased
All services must be used by the same person
Microneedling and PRP are both proven techniques that can address issues like fine lines, acne scars, and other blemishes. However, these two treatments have very different methods. Let’s take a look at how microneedling with PRP works and what it treats. PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma – a collection of concentrated growth factors found in our blood, which is also referred to as ‘the healing blood’. When the plasma from your blood is centrifuged to separate it from the red cells and white cells, we end up with plasma rich in platelets called PRP. These platelets contain an abundance of growth factors known as cytokines that have the ability to promote cell proliferation and accelerate tissue repair by increasing fibroblast activity and collagen production.
What Is Microneedling?
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a treatment that involves using a handheld device with rows of very fine needles to create tiny punctures on the surface of the skin, which leads to the stimulation of collagen and elastin production. The device, often called a derma roller, micro-needling pen, or microneedling pen, is rolled over the face and other parts of the body about every three weeks. This triggers the body’s natural healing process and helps to replace collagen, clear acne scars, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The skin is then left to heal for about two weeks before the next round of microneedling treatment begins.
What is Microneedling with PRP?
Microneedling with PRP is a form of skin rejuvenation that involves rolling a derma roller with tiny needles over the face and other parts of the body in order to stimulate collagen production, increase blood flow, and promote healing. The tiny punctures created by the needles are then infused with PRP that works to encourage the body to produce more collagen while also acting as a natural anti-inflammatory agent. After the microneedling treatment, the skin is left to heal for a few days before the PRP is applied. You can expect to see improvements in the skin within the first three to six months of treatment.
Benefits of Microneedling with PRP
- Reduces acne scars - Microneedling with PRP is a great treatment for acne scars and other skin flaws. While microneedling alone can reduce some acne scars, the added PRP in this treatment works to minimize them even more.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles - The combination of microneedling and PRP is a highly effective way to reduce fine lines and other signs of aging. Both treatments work to increase collagen production and reduce inflammation, which is essential for keeping your skin looking young and healthy.
- Stimulates the production of new collagen - The goal of microneedling with PRP is to increase collagen production, which is essential for keeping the skin firm and plump. This treatment is a great option for those who are looking to treat signs of aging while also getting brighter and more even skin.
Microneedling with PRP is an advanced skin treatment that combines the benefits of derma rolling with the added benefits of PRP. This treatment is extremely effective at reducing acne scars, fine lines, and other signs of aging while promoting new collagen production and boosting blood flow. While this treatment is risk-free, it requires multiple sessions to see the full benefits.